Saturday, April 5, 2014

Victory is MINE!

Back in February, I told you about my strategy for getting my paws on a PS4 without paying for it. I'd identified a handful of sources of extra (tiny bits) of income and we've been accumulating Amazon credit for several months. It was slow, but steady, and we were making progress. We finally made the decision to trade in our Wii, games, accessories, and an old iPod and that's what helped us reach our final goal.

...aaaaaaaalmost.


Well, almost anyway. We were ~8 bucks short. Meh. 

At least Megatron's impressed, which means a job well done. We might be a little thrilled with too.

Is not food? :(


The next thing we're saving for is a sink for a future bathroom remodel. Maybe. That's a little boring. Maybe I'll work on some roller skates.



Hmm, tough one.


1 comment: